ACODE Online is a cloud based quality management tool enabling universities to audit their open distance e-Learning courses against the ACODE (Australasian Council on Open, Distance and E-learning) Benchmarks.
The ACODE Benchmarks are designed for continuous improvement and quality assurance of e-Learning, an emerging area that is mission critical for many universities. The benchmarks focus on research for improving practice, resulting in a better understanding of operational systems and processes, contributing to accountability requirements.
- Self-assess against the 8 ACODE Benchmarks using the 5 point scale
- Record evidence of compliance
- Receive recommended strategies for progression
- Monitor status of non-compliant performance indicators
- Report individual benchmarks for a faculty/school
- Report aggregated benchmarks across all faculties/schools
- Anywhere, anytime access to real time data and reports
- Standardised ACODE benchmarking process for universities
- Full retention of information by universities
- Simplified administration of ACODE benchmarking
- Continuous improvement activities for teaching and learning
- Informative reporting against the ACODE Benchmarks.
ACODE Online covers the eight individual benchmark topic areas
Institution policy and governance for technology supported learning and teaching.
Planning for, and quality improvement of, the integration of technologies for learning & teaching.
Information technology infrastructure to support learning and teaching.
Pedagogical application of information and communication technology.
Professional/staff development for the effective use of technologies for learning and teaching.
Staff support for the use of technologies for learning and teaching.
Student training for the effective use of technologies for learning.
Student support for the use of technologies for learning.