All too often ICT roles evolve organically within an organisation and the resources responsible for managing and maintaining the ICT do not have a clear understanding of their boundaries and responsibilities.
Clearly defined ICT roles is essential to ensure those who are responsible for managing and supporting ICT understand their responsibilities and collectively operate as a cohesive team for the successful delivery of ICT services to the business.
Our consultative process includes:
- Benchmark – Determine technology
- Consultancy – Evaluate skills of existing ICT resources to support technology
- Review – Review current roles descriptions
- Organisational Chart – Develop an organisational chart that best represents an achievable structure to manage and support your organisation’s ICT
- Role Description – Review and develop a new role description for each resource incorporating Key Performance Indicators, supported by findings from the benchmark, skills evaluation and organisational chart.